Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Upcoming Couples Camping Trip

Guest post written by Gabrielle Stevens

Now that our kids are off in college and not around the house all the time, we're doing things that we put off doing for years before. Just one of those things is planning a really big couples trip for us and some of our closest couple friends. As much as I miss having my kids around all the time, it's nice to do things like this whenever I'd like.

I guess that because it was my idea, I was kind of elected to do all the planning for it, but I'm fine with that. I've always been a very take charge person that would rather do the extra work to make sure things turn out the way that I want. While I was online looking up camp site pricing, I ran across teh website http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/hearing-locations/south-carolina/g/greenville/. I looked through it and after that I decided to sign up for a hearing aid test, which is something I've meant to do for a while now anyway.

I do have most of the details for all of our couples camping fun planned out, I just need to make sure that we go grocery shopping and buy the appropriate things to cook there before the big weekend!

No comments: