Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good Morning, Sunshine

I feel good today. I've just done cleaning, organizing and dusting the counter area where I always work at. I'm not a clean and neat freak person but I want everything to be in order. I'm not also the obsessive compulsive individual. It's just being me.

I can work and function better if everything is in the proper places. How's that? Do you feel the same?
Monday...I have lots of things to accomplish today after work. I need to pay our house before the grace period or they (mortgage company) will charge a late fee on us. I always pay our mortgage 2 days before the deadline. Just being practical again...

Before the day is over, I need to set up an appointment for Angelina's first dental check up. I've been procrastinating this for months already.For dinner tonight, I need to grill some pork chops then slice it and mix with my macaroni salad plus the lettuce. Sounds yummy, right?

I better go now and keep working here.

No comments: