Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2008

It Was A Joke

....but Hubby was so pissed of me. Why? We're downstairs watching TV and he was playing with his boxer. Since he's skinny compared before so he put it all the way up above his hips. We were still laughing though and I said you look like Mr. Bean. I can just see the anger on his face with his big rolling eyeballs.
He was so sensitive about it and he said he don't like Mr. Bean.I do like Mr. Bean because he's so funny. I didn't tell him literally that his face is like Mr. Bean but when he pulled up his boxer.

I said sorry of what I've done but that's not right? We're having fun and joking and he took it very seriously. Sometimes, it is hard to understand my better-half. He didn't sleep with us last night because of his crazy madness.

He took his pillows and slept in our couch downstairs.This morning, he called and apologized for his behavior...Okey, apologized accepted with feelings. Wink!

No comments: