Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Goodbye Summer, Hello Winter

It's official, it's snowing here in our place. The first snow for this winter season. It's the season where layers and layers of clothing that we have to wrap around ourselves. No one can stop mother nature though and we have to accept the fact that we are living in a state where the four seasons are our choices.

While we had our dinner at a Chinese Buffet with my family, earlier during the night, we talked about going to a warmer place for a short vacation. I introduced to my Dearpie this place in South Carolina called Myrtle Beach hotel . I think it would be great to relax at the beach, sunbathing, swimming and just taking our time as a couple.

Looking at their website at http://www.horizonmyrtlebeach.com,I can tell it is more than fun to stay a week or two just to enjoy the overall scenery of the said place. Warm weather just makes me happy and gay.What a glorious day for me if things work out for us to go on vacation.

With all the hassle and dazzle in life that we encountered in our daily living, I think we deserved a break and find a great place for a vacation and that would be the Myrtle Beach best hotels. Why not? We need to enjoy life as much as we can. Working hard without taking a break will lead to stress and stress will lead to sickness.

Anyway, we have a toddler too that likes to go on vacation and I'm sure we all have a great time as a family. When? Hopefully, soon when everything settle down in our end. Can't wait to be in a beach since I've never been to one in a long time.

No comments: