Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Formal Ballet Dance

Definitely, it's hard to be working full time when you have a toddler. Thankful from Above that I have a job that gives me flexible schedule. I've been debating to quit or not due to our girl's schooling but we work it out with the goodness and kindness of my boss.

Working half day is enough for me to be in a different environment instead of just being at home.

Anyway, budgeting my time is very vital. Since our girl is into ballet, I'm about to enroll her in a regular ballet class at Academy of Classical Ballet. I prefer for her to go to Colorado Ballet in Denver but asking all the information, we have to pay the metered parking downtown and holy molly, it's gonna be in a parallel parking. To be honest, I don't know how to get in if there's two cars in between. Hubby taught me about it but I don't have the guts to practice. In short, Colorado Ballet is out of the picture now not unless we move to downtown Denver...lolz!

Are you familiar with Nutcracker? This is where our girl gonna go. I have to arrange with the schedule and the tuition too. Our girl deserved to join the said school because she has the interest in it aside from Karate and piano. When she will start? Hopefully....soon!

No comments: