Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tom's Home!

Thanks to Darwin Barton

Ever since my son went away to college my husband and I have had a hard time connecting with our youngest two. Our family just doesn’t feel complete and I knew I had to do something to bring us back together again. I had the best idea and ran it by Tom, my eldest, and since his school’s only an hour away he totally agreed. What we do is, the first Thursday of every month I make a big dinner and Tom comes in then we all watch a movie together as a family! We’ve got ExpertSATELLITE.com satellite so there are tons to choose from and a different family member picks each month. I love getting to see Tom so often and the other kids really feel like home is home again when he’s here! It’s been just a great experience all around for us and I hope it continues for the next four years since Tom’s going to be away for a while and he’s a lot older than the other two kids!

No comments: