Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

'Til We Meet Again, DanPaul!


"Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father's home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know the way to where I am going." John 14:1 - 4

"I am leaving you with a gift -- peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid." John 14:27

To DanPaul, may you rest in peace! I was so happy to see you last August in spite of your hectic schedule in Cavite. I didn't even know that there was something wrong with you. I just didn't bother to ask because we're all having a good time that night. You are such a handsome boy and so polite.
Things in life do happen for a reason. God has a purpose for each and everyone of us. We do love you, DanPaul and I don't want to say goodbye but 'til we meet again!

To the bereaved family, my heartfelt condolence. DanPaul will be missed but we all know that he is in the good hand of our Almighty.

No comments: