Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Engagement

Post contributed by Hilton Miranda

I got engaged three months ago and the bliss lasted for about a minute. I mean, I am thrilled to be getting married and I know that I am marrying the best man that I could possibly find! I just get stressed when I have so much to do. As soon as I got that beautiful diamond ring on my finger, I also got a huge to-do list plopped in my lap. No, not a literal to-do list, but I have been dreaming about my wedding since I was a child and I want it to be perfect. There are so many details that need to be planned and worked out and I only have seven months to do it. Besides all the wedding plans, I am also having to get prepared to mesh my life with my fiance's life. There is so much of that stuff to figure out. Where are we going to live? Which furniture are we going to keep and which are we going to get rid of? I know we want a HOME SECURITY SYSTEMS, so we will have to decide which one to get. So many decisions and details.

No comments: