Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Alarm Didn't Go Off

Did I ever tell you how I woke up yesterday and today? No, I didn't woke up in the wrong bed or someone's bed...Wednesday, my Banana woke me up by 4:20 AM. He was waiting for me to come down on my regular wake up time. After twenty minutes of waiting and it never happened...thank goodness he came by our room and did an Eskimo Kiss so I can be awake. He's so sweet, right? Anyway, my alarm didn't go off. I looked at it and only to find out that it was set to PM instead of AM. Well, our Angelina likes to manipulate my belongings specially my cellphone which I always use now as my alarm clock. I would say cellphone is better as long I have to set it right than the regular timer that you have to plugged in. I had an experienced with it also. There was a brown out in the middle of the night and the alarm didn't go off. I just woke up on that particular morning when our Custodial at work called me home. She was my alarmed clock and I was in the panicked mood as far as I can recall.Today, I heard the alarm and just turned it off and try to go back to bed for like 25 minutes. About 4:38 AM, Hubby kissed me and told me that it's time for me to go to work. Oh well, he can be my prince in a shining armor...wink! For sure he is!

No comments: