Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My two neighboring friends invited me yesterday to go shopping with them after work. Both of us have this coupon at DSW for $20.00 as a reward for our birthday from this store.Too bad, my Banana can't take Angelina to her Twinkle Toes dance lesson since he have tons (huh!) of paper works to finish. That means, I was obliged to do so. I told my friends, maybe some other time when I have a real day off and my Bana's able to watch our piglet.

Another friend called and leave a message if we can go out today and have some fun at the Mall. I doubt it if I can. My parents asked a favor last night if I can take them to the store today so they can buy something for their Philippine Pasalubong. Putting two and two together, I have to spend time with my MaPa while they're still here. Definitely, I will take them to the store today and eat out since their days are counted...lolz! I have to call my friend later and tell her of my situation. She will understand though...

I have this hectic schedule on November 22 if I really have to gamble, but first thing first. MaPa will be leaving on that date and it would be kind of hard on my/our part to see them leaving. There's nothing I/we can do about it and I/we think it's the best decision. Having my parents here for a year and 2 months is a very memorable experience for all of us in the family specially for Angelina. I'm so proud to announced to the whole wide world how lucky I am to have my parents here even for a short period of time. To you Ma and Pa, thank you for the love that you have showed to the whole family. I know you can't wait to go home and relate your experiences living in a foreign land. My siblings for sure will be laughing out loud when you tell all your stories...lolz!

Anyway, there are three birthday parties going on that day. Two of them will be held in Chuckie Cheese. I already confirmed my no show to both but for this evening affair at Chuckie Cheese, why not? Actually, the kids will have to enjoy the games, plays and pizzas at Chuckie for 3 hours and after the said event, adults will have Filipino food in the celebrant 's residence. For sure I would be more than likely relax after sending my parents to the airport on this very special day.

No comments: