Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Curious Customer

He's new in the area and likes to use our facility. I gave him a tour around the building and introduced him with all the equipments we have.After a walk through, I gave him our Brochure so he can look and see what other activities that we're offering in our recreation. We go over the pricing, membership and passes.I tried to explained that if he comes in at least 3 times a week, a one year pass is a good deal for him. He's smiling at me and said, "Do you have any commission or incentives if I get the one year pass?" "No, sir I don't," looking at him eye to eye. "Too bad, you did very good with your sales talk and you're a great help to me," his rambling."Thank you!" I said in reply.He signed up for a year membership and he's gonna be one of our valued patrons in town.Don't you just love to be around people?

No comments: