Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Denver Weather

Finally, another set of snow is coming to town since yesterday morning. We need moisture in our area and we want the snow to come and visit every now and then.

Today, we have cloudy and cold with light snow. Light snow accumulations of 2-5 inches possible. Highs in the low 14s, low temperatures near zero Monday night.

My Hubby almost drove me to work this morning. Well, our street was covered with snow and we thought that I need reinforcement from him. As we saw the main street, it was clear and I told my Dear Bunch that I can do it by myself. I did a U-turn and dropped him off. He woke up as early as me to check on the market though... it's his life and enjoyment. No interruption or he will be so depressed....ahem!


Anyway, girlfriends are planning to go somewhere today. First off, we will have lunch in her humble abode before heading up to our main destination. It's a blessing that someone will feed you...ahehehhe! You didn't ask for food but God provide in so many ways. Let's be thankful and thank you girlfriends for your fellowship.

P.S. We'll just keep an eye with the weather "girlfriends", you know what I mean...lolz!

For my weekend getaway, more stories to come on my other blog. I like writings no matter what!

No comments: