Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thrilled and Excited

We have to pick up Ma and Pa at Denver International Airport right after work. We can't wait to see them after 2 months of not seeing them.

Most of all,our Angelina's so anxious to see them. She really missed her Lo and La. In fact, she did a light cleaning in MA and PA's room where she invaded as her territory. She gathered all her Teddy Bears and put them back on her room except for Elmo and the Raccoon.

"Tada...now, Lolo and Lola have plenty of room to sleep at night while Elmo and the Raccoon will watch them," her mumbling.

Da and I looked at each other and smiled with the same thing in our mind about Elmo and the Raccoon as Ma and Pa's guardian Angels according to our bubbling Angelina.

We thank, Angelina for her hard work and appreciate her eagerness in doing so. She can be stubborn in some point of her life but kids are kids what can I say...

Back to my MA and PA's arrival, I'm glad they like living with us especially with my American husband. There's a purpose for everything on earth. Anything on this planet is under God's control and protection. He has a plan for each and everyone.

Anyway, a friend ordered "Calamay" as "pasalubong" but I doubt it if it still gonna be good. They left our home province 5 days ago for Manila and stayed in my sister's place. We'll see...
For all I know, the "ginamos", dried fish and dried squid are still edible...wink!
My church family has also a pasalubong for us. My sister won't tell me when I asked her over the phone.

I will tell you when I saw the package....wink! Have a sunny bright smile, GIRLS!

No comments: