Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

What A Nice Weather


Hubby, Angelina and I went to Golden City, West of Denver to meet someone. Seems like Spring already, weather wise. We did some walking in the heart of Golden. I've been to Golden before but not the main strip. Nice town with the panoramic view of the mountains.


After our appointment, we decided to eat out at Mountain Inn.



We did more walking after our meal. We entered every shop we saw. Did I buy any? Actually, no...there was no sale for sure which is my happiness when it comes to shopping. Hubby bought some bath salt and bubble bath.

We stayed for two hours in Golden and drove more towards the mountain. It was getting dark then and don't have the chance to get some photos of the West. What a nice weekend to start with.

My heartfelt thank you for my Bana for bringing us with him. In time like this... AWESOME!!!

No comments: