Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

Children's Place Halloween Carnival

Angelina's school will have a Halloween carnival today. They will have a parade around the school campus with their Halloween costumes.

Since it's freezing cold outside and Angelina won't stop eating her candies when she got it, I decided not to take her to the said affair.

Her classmate also will have a halloween party in their house tomorrow and Angelina's invited. I refused the invitation from the child's Mom in a nice way. I even said thank you to her for inviting us. It's just me, I don't feel like joining a party when I'm not comfortable with the people around.

Also, another Filipina friend will have a Halloween party in their abode but I already commit myself to another friend to join our church Fall Festivity. It's an indoor activities for kids. yeah, candies will be all over but need to have a masinsinan talk with my girl before going with regards to candies or else we won't go anywhere on Halloween Day.

No comments: