Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

Gloomy Weather

I thought Mr. Sunshine will continue to shine this morning. But I was wrong, he refused to and it's so freezing cold. What a life to live, to be exact!

Ganyan lang talaga ang buhay. Patas ang laban...may tag-init, tagsibol, taglamig at taglagas.

I'm still thankful to God that for how many years at hanggang ngayon naranasan ko ang apat na uri ng panahon. Ang tanong, hanggang kailan kaya ako maglagi sa bansa na aking kinalalagyan ngayon? Happy na rin ako at nakapaglaro ako sa snow, nagpala ako ng snow, nagmaneho ako on top of the snow...ang dami kong hindi malimutang karanasan.
To God be the glory, for everything!

I like Colorado as my second home and my husband's birth place, his one and only state where he lives all his life together with his whole family.

The only place that my husband wants to move for good is my very own country, the land of my birth. When? ...time will lead the way and I'm ready to take the chance.

No comments: