Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Enjoying The Nice Weather


Outdoor fun is great!

"Mama, I want to go biking since it's so nice outside," her excitement after taking her afternoon nap.

For the past days, she's on her bike and scooter while I was busy working outside our yard.
I finally finished up the bush trimming thingy.

I'm not sure if I want our grass green due to water consumption..wink! I just walked around the grass and pulled those Dandelion so they won't spread all over our yard.

After everything's done at home, I told Angelina that she can go biking at the park as a reward for being a good child to the entire family, friends and relatives...wink! She had a kicked out of it and invited her Lo and La. Seems like my folks like the idea of walking in the park instead of the neighborhood.

No comments: