Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

What A Bright Day

TGIF!
Another Friday once again. Weekend here I come. Angelina 's invited to a birthday party tomorrow. It's her classmate's 5th birthday.

Too bad, today is trash day and seems like her Lo put the invitation in the trash unintentionally.
Poor, Angelina, I guess she can't attend.
Well, it's me who will be dropping her off to the said birthday party and I don't feel like it.

Not that I stop my child's happiness but as I always said, I don't want to go to a party that I don't know the host. It's just me and I relate the story to our Angelina. Kids are kids and just like our girl, she likes to have some fun.

At the end, she understood that I can't take her to the party because I don't have the address and phone number. I'm not sure if I have to appreciate what Pa did with the invitation card:))




No comments: