Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Being Me

I am a woman of optimism. I believe that we always have the option to take things positively amidst negative situations. I always look at the brighter side of things, and rather than dwelling on what I lose or what I don’t have, I count my blessings…

I would say I live a normal life.. work during the week (part time), drop off and pick up my child at school, take care of my family... Party during weekends, do some household chores on a Saturday…. And attend mass on Sundays… My place, pc, and malls are my comfort zone (heheh) and you would always find me on those places.. Yes, I live an independent life, but I don’t abuse my independence..

They say I’m a woman who has the passion for everything that I do.. May it be at work, or in simple things. I always strive for excellence, but I’m not a perfectionist. I believe that what makes us human, is our imperfections.. I myself is not perfect.. I have my own share of imperfections, but I always see to it, that I don’t commit the same mistakes again..

I always value the importance of hardwork.. And what I have now, is because I have worked hard for it (per se).. Life wasn’t that simple for me,.. I also had my own taste of success and failures… But it’s not on how many times I have fallen, but it’s on how many times I have risen from that fall.. I just simply get what I deserved and that is because, God knows how much I worked hard for it..and also me wants, me gets.. :-)

Respect begets respect,,, I have high respect for those who know to respect others… Rather than saying anything bad, just don’t say anything… A mere hi or hello would not hurt… I’m here to meet nice people for good conversations.. So be nice enough and again, learn to respect….

No comments: