Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Minute Shopping

A friend and I will be out in the mall doing some last minute shopping. We decided to buy something for our girl that can be useful for her school. For poor people like us, it's kind of expensive but hubby and I agreed to get one as a Christmas present for her.

Yesterday, I was so tired after eating so much in a friend's house. I went to bed @9;30 PM and woke up at 7:30 AM. Now, I'm so refresh and fully charged to start my day in the mall.

I know, going to the mall means spending money but that's how life on earth. It's up to us how to budget and buy the needs that we want.

Thank you, Lord for all the provisions, health, peace and love in our family. Thankful for our family in Pinas for keeping up of what they have.

No comments: