Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Putting Up Our Christmas Tree




Angelina and I are getting excited to put up our munting Christmas Tree in our home. One for upstairs and the other one will be downstairs. I'm taking a week off from work using my general leave.

We have plenty of time to be goofy around the house. Hubby's smiling at us carrying some stuff up and down the stairs. Before, it was him who did all the christmas decorations around the house but now, I'm learning how to do it with my little helper, Angelina.

"It's not Thanksgiving yet and you are ready to put up the Christmas Tree?" hubby questioned us.
"Dada, it's okay to put it up as early as today," according to the speaker of the house, Angelina.

Yeah, our girl is just so excited to put up all the ornaments while singing her Jingle Bells Rock.

Since it's about time for her to take her morning nap, we therefore stopped what we're doing and right now she's soundlessly sleeping while I'm composing a diary for the day.

Yesterday, she told me that her teacher reminded her to bring extra clothes to school. Before the Christmas tree thingy, we loaded some clothes on her Hello Kitty stroller/back pack. Asides from the clothes she puts some toys inside.

As she was pulling her backpack, "Mama, can you take a picture of me?"

She tried to take a picture of herself but they're all blurry...lol! As a Mom, I granted my girl's request.

No comments: