Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Shootout Bank Robbery

When I was driving between 112 and Federal yesterday, the area was blocked and there were 4 police officers organizing the flow of the traffic.

I even hanged up with my friend's conversation over the phone. I was jut being careful.

Yeah, I was on my way to drop our girl to school.

After I signed her in the class, my phone rang. Another friend called me that there's a shooting of two robbers between Westminster police officers. That's the reason of the street being blocked.

I was even going to Kohl's yesterday while waiting for my girl. Yeah, the accident took place at 1st Bank by 120th and Sheridan, just across Kohl's. I really want to see the whole coverage and Channel 9 was there but the intersection were blocked too.

So, I just went home and watched the news on TV. My! the suspects car was badly hit with bullets all over. Seems like it's a man and a woman robbing the 1st bank. Glad that two police officers were in a stable condition now after being fired by the suspects. Too bad, the lady suspect died.

My question? Why do people has to do this kind of life. Why not find a meager job and live simple? Oh well, this is the kind of world that we live in, there are good ones and the bad ones.

Have a great Friday, EVRYONE!

No comments: