Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Perfect For Christmas

Hubby and I are thinking what to give for my Bil (Brother-in-law) on christmas. He don't want any kind of presents like clothing, shoes, candies and so forth.

I asked my husband if his brother has Direct TV as his satellite TV provider. He called his brother not to be obvious asking about this and that.
We found out that my Bil was not happy of the service he has at present.

With the situation he has right now, I told Hubby to get Direct TV as our Christmas present for him. I showed to my dear husband the great promotions that DirectTv has to offer for the Christmas time. Imagine, you can get Direct tv for around $1 a day.

They have 150 + all digital channels and a choice of your package for only 29.99/month until 2011. Part of the deal is free showtime and starz for the first three months.

Aside from the promotion they have, Directv, provides high definition TV. You can see your favorite soap or sports in a very live and clear picture.High definition changes TV watching from something you do, into something that you experience. High definition is exactly what it sounds like, it is a far more defined picture and sound. The high definition TV screen has one-thousand and eighty verticle lines of resolution, that it uses to create the picture on your screen with and this twice as many as the standard TV screen has.

I'm sure, my brother-in-law will have a great time watching his favorite football games on TV with Direct TV as his new provider.

So, if you ar elooking for some holiday specials, call Direct TV over the phone or click the higlighted links above for inquiry.

No comments: