Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Fun To Be Doing Something

Can't believe how busy I was for the past days until now. I can't even watch my Filipino Soaps on TV. I didn't bother to pay our monthly bills yesterday and told myself to do it today, hopefully...lol!

Well, after I dropped off Angelina at her school, my friend and I went to Flatiron Mall for just sight seeing and at the same time trying to exchange the pants from Banana Republic that I bought at Castle Rock.

When I bought the pants, I didn't bother to use the fitting room thinking I got the right size and that time the place was packed.

Glad, I got what I want yesterday. It was mission possible.

By the time I came home it was past 8:00 PM and time for us to prepare for bed. I tried to get up after our Angelina fall asleep so I can watch my soap but I was dead tired I guess and had a soundless sleep according to my Dearpie. Yeah, I slept in our couch with our TV on until 1:00 A.M.

Hmm...no, Hubby didn't carry me upstairs. He just woke me up and told to move in our comfy bed.

Well, today... I'm so excited to be with Dear friends but it's snowing. Don't have any plan B yet...wink!

Opps! I want to talk more but it's getting busy here in my end. It's work related issues...

No comments: