Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Antique Mall

I had my eye appointment yesterday afternoon at 2:00 PM. Right after I dropped off our girl to her school, I drove to my appt.

It was kind of early to get in, so I wander around the shopping center. What caught my eyes is this Antique Mall as what it says on the sign. I always pass this place almost everyday since it's the same street where we live but never been inside.

Yesterday was my curious adventure inside. It's kind of cute looking all the stuff they have. As I can see not all are antiques though and I noticed that there's always a division and has a number in every section called "booth #". They have some neat stuff but didn't have the guts to buy one. As much as possible, I don't want more junks inside our tiny abode. Simple and a little bit organize is all I want.
I don't want to say that I am a clean freak individual kasi nakakahiya naman to say it and only to find out nagkagulo din naman pala ang bahay Better to be humble than to boast eh, pagsisinungaling din lang naman pala...wink!

Anyway, back to my Antique adventure, for curiosity's sake..I asked the clerk at front why there are booth numbers . Only to find out that there are people renting those space, hence the sign "Antique Mall". It's like a tiny mall where you can walk around.

I asked how much is their smallest space to rent. This nice middle-aged gentleman show me the tiny spot and said that the price to rent is $82 per month. For the profit, 10 % will be his share.

I narrated to my husband about my mini-adventure at the antique store and he was tickled pink. He said I'm so cute (siyang maysabi na cute ako ha and not me) and so innocent look ( sa kanyang paningin 'yan ha!...lol!).

Well, I just expressed my feelings about the store. My concept, they're antique so they must be pricey but I was wrong. It was like a garage sale to me...just like what our neighbor have every summer in her front yard...wink!

Now, I know what is an antique store looks like. I am so glad that I had the chance to get in. It was fun and enjoyable.


No comments: