Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

It's That Time Again

When looking for car policies, one of the biggest questions people have is, "How can I save money?" Given the current state of economy, individuals are concerned with reducing costs, conserving their resources, and making the most of the money we have.

Anyway, the premium of my car insurance will expired this month. The insurance company that I am with right now is sending me a noticed to renew my policy.

I only insured my car and not the truck of my husband since he's not using it at all. Looking at my premium payment, seems like it's too much from my pocket.

Last night, I did check some car insurance comparison rates via carinsurancerates.me. I'm glad I found this site for easy navigation. I did see some lower rates compared to what I am paying right now.

I noticed, the pricey the car , the higher the insurance. One thing also, if the car will just stay outside or in the street not in the garage, we have to pay more for it. Glad that we bought a house that we can fit in our cars inside our garage.

Shopping around and comparing quotes can save us anywhere from $50-$500; a wise consumer can also take additional steps to reduce his or her rates further.

So, if you are one of those, who's insurance policy is expiring and wants to save some money, check out this site, carinsurancerates.me for policy comparison rates.





No comments: