Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lunch At Home

While I was at work, my friend IM me. Instead of typing, I asked her if I can just make a phone call and off we go with our conversation.

We both decided to eat lunch in our house right after I get off from my job. Before 12: 00 noon, I checked my phone who is in a vibrating mode and I sure had some missed calls.

I returned the calls in order as it was received. As I called my friend, she told me that she's in our house because our other friend told her that we're having lunch....I was laughing, so, so hard. I was just talking about leftover food from yesterday though.

Well, yesterday...didn't know that my Mama was making some nilagang baka, pansit and adobo. If I just knew it, we didn't go at all at Sweet Tomatoes for our yesterday's lunch.

Anyway, I asked her what time did she arrived in our house and how did she get in? Silly questions ha! Well, she simply said, "I was here past 12:00 noon because our friend said that we will meet 12: 00 noon and I rang the bell many times and finally your Papa answered and open the door." Then I asked, "Where's our friend?" "Oh, I thought you will pick her up?" her say.

" I do, but I won't get off work not until past 12:30," my reply. "in that case, I will just pick her up now," her eagerness.

When I arrived, they already set the table and started eating...lol! Don't you just love friends? I do...they are already part of my life. No man is an island and no man can stand alone...according to the saying.

At 2:15 PM, we all get out from the house since I have to be at my 3 hrs job by 2:30 PM. My friends will go to their appointments too.

What a nice lunch and fellowship we had. Thank you, Lord for the food that we have everyday in our table and thank you for everything.

No comments: