Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Relaxing Afternoon

Right now, Angelina's taking her afternoon nap. If I leave it to her (nap time), she won't do it. So I reinforced that she has to take a nap so she can grow and makes her brain smart.

I'm sure, when school starts...she won't be taking naps no more.

Wherever, I go she's always with me except for some occasions where kids are not allowed or I am just seeing with pure adults.

She got the matured side of attitude and so independent. Time flies and she's growing like a weed.

Anyway, she confined to me one night that this girl can't be her friend because she use bad words. I asked her what kind of word is that? She whispered on my ear and it was unbelievable nasty words.

I told my girl, remember, Angelina...we raised you to have moral and value in life. People will surely like you and love you if you use kind words that comes out from your sweet mouth.

"I Am, Mama and I'm sorry if I talked back, okay?"

"It's okay to express your right, little one as long as no bad words that you utters. God can see you in everything you do."

"I love you, Mama and I really like you being my Mama," her say.

Don't you just love their minds? Happy Saturday and wishing you all the best in life.

No comments: