Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Using the Internet to Purchase Things for my Dog

Guest post written by Taylor Denot

I just got a new puppy a couple months ago from my mother, and he is now almost eight months old. Since I have had him, I have always gone online via my hughesnet internet packages to purchase things for him. He is constantly chewing on everything from the shoes in the house to his own bed, so lately I have been buying a lot of bones online. On the dog.com website, they have everything you could ever need for your dog. The last item I purchased from that site was a cheddar and bacon bone that mypuppy just cannot get enough of. I also plan on buying him a new crate from this website as he gets bigger because I have looked through the ones they have available and they are a really great price. I also saw that they have dog food, dog treats, and so many other things. Every item I have seen is at a lower price than I have ever seen in a pet store. Plus, the pet store is pretty far away from where I live, so when the dog food is getting short, I just get online and find the brand I want. They ship it right to my door. I also use hughes internet to find out information about my dog when something is wrong with him.

No comments: