Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Backpack

According to the paper that the teacher gave me, my Kindergarten needs a backpack where a folder can fit in without folding it.

Well, she has 4 pink backpacks, some from her 5th birthday and some from her last year's Christmas present. I thought she can still use it but I guess not.

After taking her afternoon nap, (yes she has to take a nap after school as much as she can) I promised her that we will go to the store to get the right size of a backpack.

She has Monday folder and it's the 1st Monday since she's in school. I went over her folder and saw this cafeteria number that she needs to memorize for a faster and smooth service. I let her say it without looking the number and for sure, I'm so proud of our girl for memorizing it. According to her her teacher told her so..

I did some follow-ups on her homework because she wants to do it by herself. Looking at it, she did a great job. Unbelievable how Kindergarten has lots of homework.

I'm so proud of my girl and I'm glad we send her off to a regular school where a kid can be around with other kids to enjoy their life to the fullest.

Lord, thank you for being there with us. Thank you for seeing the desire of our hearts.

No comments: