Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Glad We Have Direct TV

The other week, we got a call from Direct TV customer service representative. He was trying to promote to us with this great directv deals, being a loyal customer with them.

Well, we've been with Direct TV for almost four years now and we like their service. In fact, we even added an additional receiver in our bedroom so my dearest husband can watch his food network channel without going up and down the stairs. He loves the food channel and I'm so glad that hubby's enjoying his very own channel at home. He copied lots of recipes and I'm not sure if he has the chance to cook them all. We will see how he moves around the kitchen. I know for sure, it's gonna be pots and pans all over, what can I say, he is a guy and guys are tough even in the kitchen.

Anyway, I checked my email today and got a message from our Satellite provider with directv deals. I clicked their website at directsattv.com and looking at it, what a great deal and promotions they offered to the viewing public and for us, as loyal customer.

I showed the website to my hubby and let him checked of the great promotions. I guess, he's liking what the offer.

No comments: