Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Car Registration

I'm here waiting for my girl to get out from her school. I was busy this morning with the house chores and didn't make it to the DMV for the renewal of my car's license plate.

Well, I was thinking of renewing it after picking up our Kindergartener then off we will go to the Asian Market to buy some fish.

We got plenty of veggies from our Filipina friend's garden. She gave some to us and I'm so blessed and happy to have such kind of friend, you know?

I will be dropping her off to the airport for her flight going to where her husband is working. My pleasure to send her off so she can be with her husband for the most precious three weeks.

Life is good on earth! Have faith and keep trusting HIM for He will direct our path. Have a great weekend!

No comments: