Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Glad I Found My Toy

I used my Bana's cellphone as an alarm clock this morning. I can't find mine nowhere inside our house.

As far as my memory works minus the dementia...(wink!) it was in Angelina's custody playing games while waiting for our ride last night going to a "have some fun evening with girlfriends" in town.

We met in our house as our starting point. Carpool was our main goal in hitting our destination. There were five adults and 2 kids smoothly riding in a Cadillac SUV owned by our generous friend. The laughters and fun began as we travel along the way.

I was not sure what's the occassion all about but were all full with the yummylicious food plus the never ending talking and laughing session with girlfriends. Simply, girls just wanna have fun. Too bad one of our our cute and sexy friend didn't make it through the night for some business matter to take care.

To the accomodating and energetic host, thank you for inviting the GIRLFRIENDS GANG.
It was fun indeed!

Back to my free cellphone, I called my Bana from work to look for it inside our house. At the same time, I message my friend who drove last night asking a favor to please check her vehicle maybe it's there.

Thanks to you my friend for calling back and letting me know that she found my cell. It's not a fancy cellphone but it plays an important role or purpose in my being.

I picked up my cell together with two girlfriends and we got lost for about 30 minutes entering in an about circle route. I'm not good in direction...my weakness!

Anyway, we had lunch in our friend's abode. I can't help it if food is being serve on the table. It's a blessing that you can't resist. Thank you, Ms!

Girls wanna have fun...
The tsibugan session

Did you see all their facial expressions? Hmmmm...I'm not sure what they are talking...lolz!

A night with full of fun and laughters

No comments: