Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday The 13th

What a beautiful Friday morning! The brightness of the sun just woke me up. I heard someone's taking a shower and I just went straigh downstairs and found the daughter and father bonding watching "Lazy Town" on Noggin already.

My Hubby's in the best mood, I can just tell. We all woke up on the right side of our bed. It's FLY Day!

Ma and Pa came down and joined us after taking their early showers. We're all home and relaxing. Yes, I'm pretty well adjusted to the situation where my husband is in our home 24/7. He's retired. It's just a matter of time.

After a while of watching TV, Hubby got up and cooked a quick Malt-O-Meal Wheat and put some Banana to it. As we start eating, we looked at Ma and Pa's reaction of the food they eat. Guess what? They like it too.

Our plan for the day is to go grocery shopping later in the afternoon. Hubby's been thinking of cleaning our backyard as soon as it's warm enough for him to stay outside and maybe we will join him for some fun of TEAMWORK!

No comments: