Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hectic Evening

...talking over the phone, wink! Not that I'm proud to be on the phone most of the time but today I was in trouble.

Before I left the house for an oil change, my phone was ringing. It's a dear friend who called. I answered the phone and put her on hold and talked to my Bana to wait for me during dinner time.

I was fine when I left the house. I talked back to my friend that was on hold which we normally do. When the speaker called that my car is ready for pick, I finally hang up and said goodbye to my friend.

After my oil changed, I got a free car wash which is a normal routine. While waiting in line for the car wash, I called my other friend since our conversation yesterday was cut due to busy-ness in life. I made it up today until I was driving home. While I was in our garage, my cell had a call waiting and it was my husband calling. I put my friend on hold and answered my KSP...ahemmm Bana. I told him that I'm at home already ready to get in the house.

I resumed talking to my friend while preparing dinner. While I was in the kitchen, I saw my Bana bringing a bowl from down stairs. I thought he already eat looking at the bowl. So I asked him but he was not happy about how I asked him since I told him to wait for me. In other words, they didn't eat yet. I finally bade goodbye to my friend on the phone before my Bana get so upset. To you friend, I apologized. Hectic as in...wink!

We had black-eyed Pea and Humba pork for dinner. It's Ma who cooked the Humba and I did the easy recipe of the Pea.

Funny thing, while eating...my phone was ringing. I didn't bother to pick up the phone. My Bana looked at me and I looked at him. We looked at each other and he just had a smile on his face and said, "I don't know about you, Dear...you are just so cute." Cute being on the phone...wink!

I better say goodnight and get ready for bedtime. Sweet dreams as you snuggle with your Bana in bed.

No comments: