Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Child's Birthday Invitation

Praised God it's over with! Me and my Hubby (specially me!) had this great ordeal from our Angelina.

What is it all about?

It was the last week of January that Kathleen invited Angelina personally to her 5th birthday. (Can you imagine how our children talked and remembered what's being transpired between the two of them? ...lolz!) It was my little girl who told me after we went to a get together where Kathleen and her were playing along with the other kids.

Kathleen's mom already gave me a head's up too. I was aware with the whole situation.
Funny thing about it, since day one Angelina got invited it's in our everyday conversation with her.

As soon as she woke up in the morning she bugged her Da or me asking, "Is it Kathleen's birthday now?"

We tried to explain to her as simply as we could using the calendar and counting the days but still she had to asked every morning. She's in the stage of asking to the max or pushed as much as she could....whaaaaa!!!!!

"Mama, Kathleen wants me to be on her birthday because we are friends." I always have to hear this almost everyday not until it was held yesterday afternoon.

We learned a lesson not to tell our Angelina of any upcoming events not until on the very closed date. It works for me...

Well, oh well...our kiddos were having a great time playing the Jumping Castle at the host backyard yesterday.
I will post some pics when I have the chance.

Thank you for patronizing and being my avid fan in the blogging world. For sure, you inspired me to keep my daily journal. You all ROCK as in ROCK jud ha! (har! har! har!...unsa man ni CODE? wink!)

No comments: