Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

We all woke up than our regular Sunday schedule. Our church service was being held in Broomfield Event Center which is 15 minutes drive compared to a five minutes drive to our regular home church.

All the morning, noon and evening services were being combined. It was my second time to be in that arena, Broomfield Event Center.



We had a simple lunch at Country Buffet with the whole family.

It's a fact that after eating a heavy meal, we feel like going to bed and sleep, which we all did...wink! I didn't sleep that long and went downstairs to watch my ASAP '09 and THE Buzz.

When Angelina and Hubby woke up, we all watched the Superbowl. I'm not a football fanatic but just want to see all the commercials being shown.

On the other side, this video blog is being offered again and for the first time, I tried and it works. It's not a professional handy work of mine but at least it's the fruit of my labor...wink!

One more thing, our bulad session yesterday was fun.


I came home by 9:00 PM where Angelina's already in bed. Hubby was waiting for me and we ended up watching a late night movie show. Another refreshing evening full of memories from my Bana. I'm glad he is very romantic and knows how to please his better half. (FYI: dili jud siya LANAY ug full of energy. Unsaon na lang ang uban nga nakulangan maong saputon na laman ug mamungot sa blog....ang mahitabo ang kanhi uyab maoy perming damguhon...asked pa raba kon unsay buot ipasabot kon magdamgo sa ex-boyfriend....kaluoy pod tawon...unsaon na lang!) Sorry ha kay gusto pa man ka ug gira...aber!

No comments: