Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

Odong with Sardines

I stayed in MAPA's room watching our Soap Opera on TFC. Hubby's watching our main TV downstairs. It must be very important.

At the same time, I grabbed some tasks. Most Opportunities knock only once might as well enjoy the moment with regards to this paid blogging matter.

After feasting my eyes on TV, I went straight to our kitchen and check what to cook for dinner.

I saw this "Odong" and decided to make an Odong soup with Sardines and Pechay leaves on it. Actually, it was my Ma who did the cooking. I just sliced the vegetables, spices, opened the Sardines and the Odong.

We had an early dinner so we can watch our favorite Tv series "24".

We all ate the Odong Soup including my American Husband. One person complained that it was spicy hot, no other than the youngest member of our family, Angelina.

We're out of regular sardines so we used the red hot one, the reason why it's a little bit hot.

It was a simple meal but we're all loving the taste of a Filipino Odong Soup.

Right now, we're in front of our TV. Hubby's sitting on our couch while I am on the floor with my computer. I'm enjoying the massage that my husband is giving me on my back and pretty soon this massage thingy will turn into a romantic night full of love and passion.

Love and marriage is a gift from Heaven. Good night and God Bless, fellow bloggers.

No comments: