Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Sunday Extravaganza

Actually, the title is kind of an overstatement if you asked me. Can't think of any title for this entry...lolz!

Hubby woke up with aches and pains all over his body from yesterday's hard work in our yard. I tried my best to gave him a whole body massage last night right before going to bed. He was being thankful of my thoughtfulness...POINT! ahehehhe! Well, frankly speaking...he deserved to get one.

I thought, he's not going with us to church but he still managed to be with his family in the house of God. He's my one and only LOVE..., we have our dull moments but we are one of the sweetest and genuine couple on earth...ano ang gagawin kapag wala ka na?

Where am I? I told myself not to be carried with my emotions...
I offered to my Esposo to drop Angelina to her Sunday School so he won't have to spend his energy going up and down the stairs. They (Ma, Pa and Dear Pie) went straight to the sanctuary. I stayed a little bit in Angelina's class and enjoying their morning delights... the DONUTS!

Hubby's wondering what took me so long to join with them upstairs. I said my piece by whispering back to him.

I agree with the sermon about the closer we are to God the enemy is just around the corner ready to destroy the child of God. So, be faithful to God and never ever give a chance for the enemy. Ignore the enemy and just pretend he never exist. Jesus is our only hope and He's powerful above all things. To God be the glory!

After enjoying the food of our souls, Hubby's asking a favor if we can go home so he can go back to bed and rest for a while. He rest assured that we can have our dinner out.

Him and Angelina woke up right around 4:00 PM and I told him that I need to finish up my show on TFC which is the "The Buzz"!

It was so windy when we had our drive going to Famous Dave's B-B-Q.

We ordered a whole American Plattered BBQ. It was our first dinner to this place. There were so many people and the place was so loud. Maybe because it's Sunday?

Food wise? Great babyback ribs, chicken, beef, chili, Coleslaw, corn bread, Jojo's potatoes, corn on a cob and Texas slice bread.

Remember my on call job in the Preschool? I treated my family for a dinner on my first pay check as a thanksgiving of what I got. Hubby was in tears kunohay...
Yeah, since we like to eat out and it's an avoidable habit of eating disorder...ahehehe! I need to find a way that is out of our budget. It's not a big amount of check but sure it feeds our hungry tummy plus my kapricho effect...whoho!

For me, there's lots and lots of wonderful things that I have to be thankful Above. If the world is on recession, God works in so many ways. There's no recession in the hands of the Almighty according to the believers.

No comments: