Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Puasa na Ni

It has been like ages that I never watch my afternoon delights soap opera on TFChannel. I really missed Cherry Pie and Gina Pareno's gimmicks in Tayong Dalawa. I will catch up some of the episodes in You Tubes one of these days.

Yeah, we didn't get the DVR...poor us can't afford to do so...singhot!

Well, we're still thinking about this thingy. The pros and cons, whatever they called it...ahehehe!

It's so quiet right now where I'm at. Hour and 15 minutes, I'll be out of this building and go somewhere for a date with my family, I guess.

We will see saan kami dadalhin ng tadhana sa hapong ito. Wish ko lang na sana sa kapunawpunawan....just kidding. Why not for a helicopter ride...sometimes but not tonight. We have company coming to our humble abode. We will just take them out for dinner.

Hmmm....seems like the weather is nice out. I can see the sun is happily showing. I've heard from the weather man that tomorrow will be snowing. Can't say no for the Colorado weather...olala baby!

Pssttt....morag niabot jud ang kalami sa inyo niluto diri. Ijara wa man jud mangimbitar sa ila kombira....wink!

No comments: