Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shopping at Silverthorne

It was an instant gratification...!
Too many options in life.
Something to be grateful and thankful of anything that comes our way.

Supposedly, we will go malling in Colorado Mills with comrades in town but I indeed up shopping in the mountain of Silverthorne, an outlet store.

After the said cancellation of the main plan, I called my Hubby home to let him know that I'm going with him in changing a lock somewhere.

Before noon, I talked to a girlfriend and she's going up in mountain high Colorado to visit her brother. Hmmm... closed to Silverthorne where I can go shopping.

I called back my Dear Pie and asked if it's okay to change my mind. He was cool about it and called back girlfriend that I'm going. I was guilty though because I let her wait since I was still at work when all these things happened.

Later, my phone was ringing and it's the school calling if I can come to work at 3:00 PM. Too bad, I was already excited and made a decision to be up in the mountain.

Anyway, we arrived Dillon by 3:00 PM. Picked up girlfriend's brother and his friend and we all went straight to the outlet store. While they were in the Nike's store, I chose to be in the Coach place. Believe me or not, what a great deal I got. The price was right for a shopper like me.

After our shopping spree, we sit down in a Chinese Restaurant to feed our hungry tummy. The food were kind of pricey but what can you say stamping your foot in Ski Resort area...it's always expensive!

Got home by 8:48 PM and surprised my mag-ama who were almost done with their bathed.
I showed to my Dear Pie of what I got and the kind of priced I paid. He likes it and was hardly laughing of what I just said. Whatever it was, just between me and my Dear Pie.

No comments: