Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2009

Strolling at Longmont Strip

Right after work yesterday, I took my PA to his doctor for his Asthma checked. Praised God that he's in good health so far.

It didn't take us long to stay in the clinic. So, we went all the way to Longmont to finish up all the gift ceritficate that Hubby bought for me last Christmas. Yeah, it's about to expire and need to utelize those papers.

Ma and Pa were having a good time walking in the heart of Longmont. It was kind of windy but still the sun is shining through...ola!la!la! ... baby!

We did some stop on our way home. We had dinner at an express Chinese Resto, then went to Walmart for some grocery shopping and while driving, Hubby called on my cell if I can pick up his prescriptions at Wallgreens.

It was a long drive for me but worth it. We had a great time looking all the scenic view while cruising. We got home past 7:00 PM and we're all eager to watch our Wowowee show since we didn't watch it this afternoon. We had a fantastic THURSDAY...ayayay!


No comments: