Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Freezer's New Home

My FIL (Father-In-Law) bought a freezer two years ago. Upon knowing that we don't have enough room for our frozen food since our refrigerator is not big enough...

...he's giving away his new Freezer. I talked to Hubby about electricity consumption and he said it's not gonna be that much.

Here's how to describe my FIL. He is a giver and he will do his best to please his family members. He's getting old and his idea may conflict to ours but we're trying our best not to hurt his feelings.

We told him about accepting the freezer but we can't put it inside our house. (We don't have room for it, our house just have enough space for what we have right now. So, Dad's freezer's new home is now in our garage. My FIL, BIL and Hubby were hauling it this morning. Hubby just called me about it.

I'm so thankful for having my FIL. For all my life here in the USA, he's been helping us in all aspects of our lives. The first time my parents stepped here in America, he thinks they are vulnerable to him. He was so scared and jealous of all the attention that might happen. His perception was really strange towards my MAPA.

After what's being transpired and all the explanation being done, he realized how important they are to us. (My parents).

Hindi naman sila nang-aagaw ng attention specially to our Angelina. My parents are very understanding ug way libog. My Ma has the attitude but I'm so happy how much she changed now that she's with us.

My FIL is happy that my parents are back...that's what he said. (Malay ko...lolz!)

Now, I need to go to the store and buy some great sales of stuff that can be added in our regular size freezer. Thank you, Dad!

No comments: