Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2009

What A Busy Good Friday


I was supposed to be working all day at the Christian Preschool and Daycare but I called in and let them know that I will show up after the viewing and a short service for Manong Celso.

The venue was in Lakewood and it's kind of far from where we are. Thanks to our LIMO ride. It was a memorable experieced.

After that event, I dropped off my Ma and Pa at home then changed for my clothes then I logged in at work by 2:30 PM. The kids were still sleeping when I reported to work. Angelina and I were just sitting down waiting for the tiny people to get up.

Lights up at 3:00 PM and everyone has to get up. I went to the kitchen to get their afternoon snacks, Ice cream on a stick from Dairy Quenn.

During Friday, kids are allowed to watch movie after their nap time. That's what we did after their snacks. We finished one movie and that's it. I took them to the playground to have some fun. I would say they like to play outside than to watch movie. It was kind of chilly so we didn't stay there for too long. I was off by 6:30 PM. My day was not done yet. The three of us (Mrs. Claus, Mrs Caroline and I)already had a plan two days ago to buy fresh vegetables and fish at H-Mart. Right after we closed the school, we hopped in my car and we drove to Parker Rd and Yale for our needs. We're all hungry after all the walking around the store. We dropped by at Vietnamese Restaurant and fed our hungry parasites.

While I was driving, Hubby called if I can drop by at Safeway to buy some of his needs. Mission accomplished and dropped off the two ladies back to the Preschool. Our Angelina was snoring at the back of my car. She slept after eating her Vietnamese Noodle Soup.

Came home closed to 10:00 PM and let my Hubby take care of Angelina's brushing routine. I was shooting three birds with one stone. Praised God for the safety of our travelling mercy and the good health, I thank our God for giving me the energy to continue moving on with all the tasks that I am responsible of.

No comments: