Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Off She Went To Our Next Door Neighbor

She has known and played with Bethany when she was two year old. I'm talking about our friendly, bubbly and energetic Angelina.

For the past few days or shall we say this week, she was in the custody of our next door neighbor. She don't even want to go with his Grandpa because she was enjoying the company of Bethany.

Who is Bethany? She is a 10 year old girl, the grandchild of our neighbor. She's on her Spring break vacation and stayed with her grannies for 4 days while her Mom was out of town.

To be exact, we have very nice, friendly and accountable neighbors to our west, east front and back. Rich, James and Bill become good friends. Whenever they will go on vacation, they have to tell us so we can watch their house while they're gone and diddo with us.

Anyway, Hubby narrated to me the story when I came home and can't find our GIRL.
According to him, as soon as he pulled up in our driveway from picking up Angelina in her Preschool she saw Bethany running to our place waiting for Angelina to get out from the truck. She was asking permission if she can play with our GIRL. You know kids, right? So, our Angelina was in so much joy to see Bethany and upon hearing on what she said. If Angelina has a tail, I would say it never stop wiggling because of her excitement.

Hubby explained to Bethany that she can play with Angelina after her nap of the day, right about two hours after their conversation.

Lolz! Well, after two hours of their nap, our door bell rang. It was Bethany waiting outside ready to pick up Angelina. She was even telling my Hubby that Angelina and her will eat together in her grandparent's house. We trust our neighbor and as I've said they are very nice, organized and clean freak couple. They belong to the Masonry Religious Order and they're known for their good deeds. Hubby and James like to talk about their wives on how we drive them crazy about things around the house...wink! (organizing wise...)

So, our Angelina stayed for hours within three consecutive days in our neighbor's abode. Bethany likes our door bell, I guess...Aheheheh!

Today, Bethany's Mom will pick her up and she will be back on Easter which is Sunday. I think it was cute when she told me that she's inviting Angelina for their Easter Dinner and bring some easter goddies for her. I mean, it's their family gathering and we don't want Angelina to invade their family privacy. I know for sure, Bethany will give Angelina a buzz in our front door...wink!

We're just so blessed with all the people around us having a good time with our girl, from her Lo and La, Grandpa Bill, Uncle Bill, yours truly and Dada, our very nice neighbor and with her Preschool classmates. Like mother, like daughter? Sana naman, Lord. We always pray to our Almighty Father to guide our little Angel to the path of righteousness.

Hubby and I have different background history during our younger years. We have to consider the genes that runs in Angelina's blood. Hubby wants Angelina to possess or acquire the kind of attitude I got. (That was he said to me and don't get me wrong.)

Let us also consider that Hubby is a guy and I'm a woman. What he did when he was young was a part of his growing up adolescent stage.

I better get off now and do some handy-dandy work here.

Have a great Thursday!

No comments: