Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Limo Ride


What is a Limousine?
Any of various large passenger vehicles, especially a luxurious automobile usually driven by a chauffeur and sometimes having a partition separating the passenger compartment from the driver's seat.

It was my first time ever to ride this large luxury automobile.
My curiosity kicks in...! It was free of charged and I was a happy camper when Manang Melba told me about it. Hubby did teased me that the luxury ride will be for family members only. But, my mind was already set that I will ride this puppy for sure.

Well, I thought Hubby was going with us but he's not feeling so good and decided to back out. I didn't force him and just let him stay home as his normal routine.


Ma, Pa, Angelina and I were able to enjoy the humungous LIMO.
I've seen a LIMO on the rode when I'm driving or when I'm just a plain passenger but never stay closed to this kind of transportation.

Finally, this morning...I got the chance to explore it from the outside to the inside.
Thanks to our very friendly, helpful and gentleman chauffer.

To all my readers, the reason for this Limo ride was to attend the viewing and a simple service for Manong Celso who passed away due to Cardiac Arrest (CA).

No comments: