Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Glad To Be A Working Mom

Having a toddler and at the same time working is very challenging. I always love to work ever since. I remember those days when I just gave birth to our one and only baby girl. My husband told me to quit my job and be a full time Mom since day care in the USA is very expensive. I mean, budgeting to put our child in a childcare while I'm at work is not worth it.

Well, I only work part time, 24 hours a week, 6 hours a day, Monday to Thursday. I did cry during that time when my husband said so. I really like my job and it helps to meet our needs or shall we say my needs. Hubby and I had a hard talk and we finally come to a conclusion that I can continue working if my employer will agree and work out with my schedule. Glad that my boss really understand my situation.

Well, I will just be away from home for 3 hours only though since our girl is still in bed when I have to get up and be at work. Not too bad, as if I'm just taking a break to go shopping or be with friends. No dull moments to be away from home. Thankful, I found a job that really works for me and my girl.

Anyway, I work for a company that always use a hands on computer. It's the nature of my job aside from being on the phone.

As our years age, computer is always on the rise. Connection and server with our computer is very important so our work can run smoothly. Glad that we have sun microsystems servers
to help as out with all our needs when it comes to computer and networking.

I do understand, that if we have troubles with our computers, we have to get hold of the IT people who are our co-employees and it's them who will get in touch with the Sun Microsystems.

Working with a computer, being handy-dandy all the time is great and fun!

No comments: