Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Making An Appointment With Our Health Provider

I remember the first few months that I arrived here in the land of milk and honey, USA. I was so amazed how everything is almost different from where I was born and raised.

Hubby was my mentor and I do appreciate all his hard works. According to him, there's cuteness on how I reacted and respond to everything that was new to me.

Anyway, one day, I applied for a job. One of the requirements was a physical exam. I had the form with me and I need a doctor's signature that I am capable to work.

I called Hubby at work, asking if he can take me to a doctor. Well, I was so excited to begin with, I mean working for the 1st time in the foreign land. So, Hubby was kind of busy when we had our phone conversation. "I will take you, Dear and I better go because I have a client next to me."

Hearing the right word, "I will go with you," I prepared myself to get ready to see a doctor.

When Hubby came home, he was surprised seeing me in jeans and blouse. Normally, I wear shorts inside the house and he can always tell the difference in me, whether just staying at home clothes or an outing one.

He really apologized to me of not explaining any further of what's being transpired during our phone conversation. He told me that going to a doctor's office in America is by appointment. First we have to call over the phone and set up with a time and day where the doctor is available to see me.

As I was browsing the internet now, I saw this page Find an STD Testing Clinic where we can make an appointment within the same day as you call. We can call this Patient Service Center and they rest assure that our visit will only be 15 minutes as long as we have to call an hour ahead.

Blood work and blood testing can be an irritating process but once it is vital for us, we just have to be patient and have to wait accordlingly. Amazingly, I'm so impressed of the new technology where we don't have to wait for hours and hours in a clinic for some blood works and other health related issues.

All you have to do, just type your zip code and it would direct you to the nearby location closed from home.

No comments: