Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Missed You Like Crazy

Presenting and advertising the new movie of my favorite love team, Bea Alonso and John Lloyd.

They just guested at Wowowee this afternoon and all the people were so happy and excited for their come back as a love team.

I love to watch Wowowee on Saturday it's because there's a lot of celebrities. I have three birthday invitations to go but I chose to stay at home to be with my Hubby.

Besides, its been snowing for three consecutive days now. I don't like driving in the snow with lots of cars on my way. It's fine going to work because there's no one in the road, as if it's just me and it's only 2.5 miles away from our residence.

For our dinner, we have adobong manok, steamed veggies and paksiw na Pompeno. For our dessert, we had ripe sweet Mango.

Have a great evening!




No comments: