Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I was Guilty But Need to Be Firm of What I Say

Well, our girl was not taking her nap when I came home yesterday from work.

I told her that once the clock says 10:00 and more it's time for you to hit the bed.

She was in bed, when I came home but pretending or just started her nap time. It was already past 11:00 AM.

She falls asleep about 11:30 AM and didn't bother to wake her up not until 2:00 PM.

When she woke up, "Mama, you didn't wake me up, it's already 2:00, I missed my school!"

"See what happen when you won't take your nap early, you overslept...tomorrow if you will do the same thing, another no school for you," sharing my thoughts to her.
She was really crying for missing her Monday at school.

She settled down after a while and said, "Tomorrow, you will wake me up so I won't be late, right? As long as I am sleeping already when you come home?"

I said yes to her and gave her hugs and kisses for opening her mind of what is good or bad.

Yeah, I was kind of guilty of not waking her but sometimes I have to be tough for what I'm doing for our child.

Keep up the good work, Little One.

No comments: